Shikhar Dhawan misses daughters, posts touching Instagram message

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Shikhar Dhawan with his daughters
Shikhar Dhawan with his daughters. Pic/Dhawan's Instagram

Opening batsman Shikhar Dhawan, who is a part of the Indian cricket team’s Champions Trophy 2017 side in England, seems to be missing his daughters Rhea and Aliyah way too much.

Dhawan, took to social networking site Instagram and posted this picture and wrote: “Sorry guys due to some reason had to delete d last post. Still d same feelings… Missing my Daughters lots and really wish there school holidays were on so they could have been with me.. Be part of my journey, see me playing live in sch a big tournament, i knw there prayers are alwys wth me and my daughters alwys make me feel a proud father. East or west daughters are d best and there little brother missing his Didi’s too.”

India are currently placed in Group B along with Sri Lanka, Pakistan and South Africa. Virat Kohli and Co  will take on arch rivals Pakistan in their Champions Trophy opening match on June 4.


Related Post

Next
Previous