Justin Verlander 'steals' fiance Kate Upton's beauty products

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Kate Upton. Pic/AFPKate Upton. Pic/AFP

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model Kate Upton (24) revealed that she keeps two sets of her beauty products at home, because her baseball star fiancee Justin Verlander (34) uses them all the time.

"Justin (Verlander) steals my beauty products all the time, and then I end up just buying two so that I have something!" Upton said, in a recent interview with People magazine.

Justin Verlander. Pic/InstagramJustin Verlander. Pic/Instagram

Verlander, a professional pitcher for Detroit Tigers, is known for his good looks, and Upton was not certain if her beauty products contributed to that.

"I don’t know if they (the products) helped him with his grooming routine because he’s always been very good at that. But I’ve definitely supplied a lot of products for him," Upton added.

Upton also revealed that she felt her eyes were the most beautiful part of her body.

"My favourite body part is my eyes. I feel they have a lot of expression, and sometimes they give me away, but I’m okay with that."



Download the new mid-day android app to get updates on all the latest and trending stories on the go https://goo.gl/8Xlcvr

Related Post

Next
Previous