Shakira: If it wasn't so hard on my body, I would have 10 kids with Pique

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Shakira and Gerard Pique with sons Sasha and MilanShakira and Gerard Pique with sons Sasha and Milan

Barcelona star Gerard Pique's partner and Colombian singer Shakira (40) said that she would have 10 kids with the 30-year-old footballer, if her body allowed it.

"If it wasn't so hard on my body, believe me, I would have 10 kids with that man," Shakira told portal, Entertainment Tonight.

Shakira also said that she felt no pressure to 'formalise' her relationship through marriage with Pique.

"We are pretty locked down right now with two kids (Sasha and Milan)," she said.

"We don't feel like we need to recite vows and formalise it in order to be together. I don't believe in that," she added.



Download the new mid-day android app to get updates on all the latest and trending stories on the go https://goo.gl/8Xlcvr

Related Post

Next
Previous